Thursday, August 29, 2013

2013 August Newsletter Article 4

How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?

  • Do I have children for whom I’d like to set aside money to finish their education in the event of my death?
  • Do I have family members or organizations to which I would like to leave money?
  • Does anyone else depend on me financially?
  • How much of the family income do I provide?
  • How will inflation affect future needs?
  • How will my family pay final expenses and repay debts after my death?
  • If I were to die early, how would my survivors, especially my children, get by?
  • Will there be estate taxes to pay after my death?

Call Ashmead Insurance today at 215-822-7573 to talk over how much life insurance you need for your unique goals and circumstances and the needs of your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment